onsdag 20. februar 2008

.::Somethings coming your way::.

Its new and its fresh,and i have really put my every dream for a beautifying kit into this..


Its perfect,I think, for those beauty layouts. Maybe you went to the Spa with some girlfriends,had a Hen-night before your big wedding, getting all styled up on the morning of your wedding or maybe you just took a gorgeus photo of a friend or yourself?


Here's the kit to scrap the photos with:
I have called it "Lotions & Potions"
I guess i got inspired by Rachael Ray,'cause she always says that "Im all about the lotions'n'potions...couldn't be a nip'n'tucker,'cause i hate needles...." LOL:) So thanks Rachael!
Here's a couple of layouts made with it:
Heres a good friend of mine when she was getting all styled before her wedding. I was given the great honour of beeing the photographer! :)
And here's me... LOL:) Those are NOT my real eyelashes, but there's a pair of fake ones in the kit ;)
The kit will be in store on Friday :)

6 kommentarer:

It's Just me...Crazy "T" sa...

Beautiful new kit... and your layouts are wonderful!!!!
lol
T
co-owner of TTS

susan sa...

Cute kit and nice LOs. I like them both!

Ava in Wonderland sa...

Great kit and the LOs are gorgeous! :)

Angie sa...

What a fun kit! Love your layouts!

Barb sa...

Cool layouts!

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous! The kit is beautiful, the layouts are so pretty! I really like that last one!