søndag 13. april 2008

.::WOOOHOOO,im finally back::.

This has been a long time waiting,but i am finally back!


Due to som sickness,a new job and moving into a new appartment, i havent been able to keep this blog up to date,'nor designing new stuff for my shop!


But i am happy to announce that the hard days has come to an end,and there is a new kit in store from me, packed with the cutest little monsters you have ever seen...




Here's some layouts made with this fun fun kit:




Made by Pia,one of my fab CT members!




Made by me :)


Made by Trille another of my fab CT members!

So what new besides this? I am doodling away on a new kit, wich i think is going to be both fun and romantic! Bright lovely colors and some fun elements, unique aswell,for you to put on your page! :) I will put a preview out here as soon as i get one done!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Love,

Sammy







4 kommentarer:

gabs-art sa...

OMG these little monsters are way to cute. I would so love to play with them!

Margie sa...

What cute little monsters they are too! So glad that you are feeling better and settled into your new place.

Mary sa...

Wow, the kit is so stinkin cute, love all those layouts ;) Glad you feel better

TFS

movefearlessly sa...

such a neat kit - great for the layouts of your adorable children. can't wait to see your next kit!